Abhyanga is one of India’s oldest healing techniques. It has been used for thousands of years by both men and women to relieve pain, relieve stress, improve flexibility, improve circulation and muscle toning. Many claim that regular abhyanga massages helped them reduce their stress levels and lower their blood pressure after just one session.
While abhyanga is a massage therapist’s practice, let’s look to know more!
What Is Abhyanga Full Body Massage?
Abhyanga, spelled abhyanga or abhiyangha, is a massage done with warm oil. The oil is applied on the entire body, from the scalp to the soles of your feet. The oil is thought to promote overall health and wellness through its use in this Ayurvedic massage practice. It’s not just for relaxation and stress relief, though Abhyanga is also said to help improve digestion, boost libido, and improve skin tone and complexion.
Here are some of the benefits:
- It helps to remove dead skin cells, dirt and toxins from your body
- It promotes blood circulation by increasing your lymphatic system.
- It is a great way to get relief from a variety of aches and pains.
- It will reduce stress and improve overall mood from reduced muscle tension and relaxation.
- It will improve circulation, which helps prevent pain in joints and muscles.
- This therapy reduces inflammation, which can help relieve pain and reduce swelling.
It enhances immunity due to increased circulation throughout the body.
Abhyanga is a traditional Indian treatment that uses oil to soothe and nourish your skin. It’s usually performed at spas or wellness centres. We hope that you get complete information about Abhyanga Full Body Massage.